Full-Time ESL Teacher Position Available!

AMIO International English (Jinan) is seeking two passionate and experienced English teachers! AMIO has 12 years in the training school industry and is one of the few schools to offer ESL classes for kids, teens, and adults.

The duties of this position include:
Teaching ESL (English as a second language) to all ages and levels
Lesson planning and preparation
Supervising tests, competitions and giving level tests
Counseling students on educational matters
Participating in the school's extracurricular and marketing activities

You will receive:
Half year and contract completion bonuses
Monthly salary with optional overtime
Two consecutive weekdays off
All legal holidays paid
Extra paid holiday time
NO office hours, 100 teaching hours/month
Assistance in the visa process
General assistance with finding housing and banking matters

* We have foreign management (myself) and foreign HR with a combined 20 years experience living and working in China

Requirements:
Due to new government requirements, we can only obtain work (Z) visas for teachers from the US, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Canada, NZ or Australia who have a Bachelors degree or higher and two years work experience (in any field).

You should be not only comfortable with, but enthusiastic to teach children, teens, adults as well as Chinese teachers.

This position is urgent! Thank you. Contact me directly on WeChat (yitoujuanfalex) if interested. Serious inquiries only.

Interested

Adverts should be placed in the correct section of the forum, that being "Jobs" at the top of this page.

Sorry, I realized that and made a post in jobs but it said I can't edit the post after an hour and I don't know how to delete it.