Work English teacher

hello. i want find work eanglish teacher. i have certificates toefl. and chienese visa in 3 year. im ready starting work now!

Without the grammar Nazi stuff ...

I can assure you your abilities are not even close to good enough to work as an English teacher in any school that offers a good education to its students.

Seriously.

" i want find work eanglish teacher"

Should be....

I am looking for employment as a teacher of English as a foreign language.

VANNROX wrote:

Seriously..

Probably ..... and sadly

I have no idea which loose institution gave him an English language certificate, but he's either failed to understand what it says, it's a "Buy a certificate" scam, or just a fly by night pretend TOEFL school.

Whatever it turns out to be, no reputable school would hire the OP with his English in that state.

Fred:

LOL, you would be surprised...I have seen it all.  There is a school here in the city where I work that has hired non-native speakers from former soviet countries...let's just say that it's a scam foisted on the parents who are told the teachers are from Canada...no joke.  I feel bad for Canada. 

Then to boot they hire them on student visas...very illegal and when the teachers get caught or are turned in, the hiring school walks away and let's the chips fall.  I have been able to rescue a few of the South African teachers they have hired but I can't help the ones from the former soviet union countries.

Sofiia808:

It is painfully obvious that your grasp of English is sorely lacking and below even basic levels set for teaching baby classes.  First improve your English, then ask yourself why you feel qualified to teach a language that is not your native tongue...even native speakers are not always the best language teachers.  If you still want to teach, you should get a degree in the language (ie: BA in English) to prove you are qualified and not just some 60 hour TEFL course that taught you nothing.

Good luck but maybe you should stick to teaching your native tongue in foreign country...China does hire teachers for Spanish, Russian, German, Arabic...you will need to be qualified and you will most likely teach at the college level.

LRai

I do agree with Irai. Perhaps you should consider teaching your native language in China. Major international schools might be interested in you. Especially if you know French, Spanish, Latin, or German.

Your reply quick post

2005saad:

who do you want to quick post? also what is your question?

Natalia:

Did you have a question for me?  I don't see your post.

Check your certificate. Does it say TOEFL or TOFU?