Shipping Frm USA to the Philippines

:) hello all, my questions is if I want to order a pump and a UV lite for our pond in the USA  wud it be better for us to use a shipping broker or jst send it directly to us, what bureaucratic obstacles wud we ran into? One person told us, we have to had an import/export license to do that, but doesn't make sense to me. How's everyone  handle this situation like this? FYI the weight of the UV lite is approx 10 kls. and the packing box is approx. 47 inches x 20 inches x 31 inches.  and the pump  weights approx 25 kls. and the size is 25 inches x 13 inches x 12 inches.

Best option is FedEx, DHL or a Balikbayan service.

how i wish the UV lite can fit on the balikbayan box:D

If i did ship to dhl or fed ex wld i be required to fill up a bunch of customs forms and wld they require me to have an export import license .

Call  JoJo at  xx (USA central time) He owns an import/export delivery service.  I am  sure he can advise you.  Or I can have him call you.  My email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum, exchange them through the private messaging system. You may as well recommend this professional in the Philippines business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct