Easy to find Parking space near Valletta?

Hi everyone,

How difficult is it to park in the areas close to Valletta?

For example, Floriana, Pieta, Msida, Gzira, Birkirkara, Sliema and generally

Google Map

I am trying to determine if i will need 5, 10, 20 minutes of 1 hour to find a parking space.

In other words, if I will need to limit myself to houses with a garage, an option that seriously limits the number of potential apartments.

Parkings are a nightmare in Valletta, BUT, there is a high chance of finding spots towards old bakery street/marsamxet intersection. Limit your search to places with garages or parking spaces.

Agencies could help.

Hi there! :)
As far as i know you need do be a resident of Valletta if you want to park there without a problem .A Maltese friend of mine told me that you also need to have some kind of green pass especially for this reason.
Read the article above , it has all sort of information that you might find useful.
Essential Parking tips

When i have something to do in Valletta i park in Msida near the Junior College and i am using the bus.
Last time i parked in Floriana  i got a fine and i am avoiding this area ever since.

Best Regards,
Jenny

there's a underground parking just outside valletta, can get busy but if you can afford it its a good option