Looking 4 Roomies - Let's share a big villa?

In January, I plan to move to PP to teach English. I prefer to have roomates to be able to afford a bigger nicer villa, rather than be alone in a so-so place. Are there any like minded indivuals out there? I am possibly looking to rent a 4-6 bdrm villa for $1,200 to $2,000. So individually, maybe $250 to $400 monthly. Anyone interested?

Hello Kabe Adrift :cheers:

You may drop an advert in the Housing in Phnom Penh section of the site to increase your chances to find a nice shared accommodation.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

So nice , hope you can gather teacher, anyway if you need villa rent in budget please contact me . Thanks

Hi Ken. I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. Could you please clarify?

I think he means that he hopes that you can find teachers or roomies and that if you need someone to help you find a place you should contact him :-)

Sounds like a great idea.
I'll be back in Phnom Penh in December 2016 and although I do rent a flat I much rather live in a bigger place. I'm a 65 year old semi retiree who likes to keep busy.
Please keep in contact, unfortunately at this stage only through this site.
Regards   mp

Sorry for making misunderstanding, I friend who teacher as well, currently he rent 2 bedroom flat house $400/month. Good idea for rent Villa for groups teacher. Cheers .

Ok, great! I will definitely keep in touch. I'll the same to you, just in case I lose this or forget. So, that's one prospect. I'm looking to get maybe 4 of us together and rent a 4 to 6 bdrm villa, maybe with a pool and perhaps more toward the outskirts for more quiet and better value. What are YOUR. thoughts?

Ok, gotcha. Thanks!

:) , have a good day ,
Regards,
Ken

Hey Ken,
Are you personally interested in splitting the cost of a large house? If so, send me your email address and I will send you a link to a GORGEOUS 7 bedroom villa for a VERY good price.

Hi ,
Not now end of the year , thanks

Hi Kabe

I am replying on behalf of a colleague who has not arrived in Cambodia yet (they arrive this Saturday)
My colleague is looking for accommodation for 3 months from 23 January until 30 April. would you be interested in this, as a possibility?
Thanks and chat soon
Liz

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads on the forum + post your offer in the housing section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct