Moving to phnom Penh looking for aprtment bkk1

Hi guys
I am moving to Phnom penh ,and now looking for apartment in Bkk1 area ,Any suggestion from all of you guys will be helpfull !thanks
I really like the area around fresh Co Coffeeshop.:)

Welcome on the forum aswanihoan :)

You can also post a customized advert (as per your budget, room type) on Phnom penh Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

Heya,

BKK1 is a great area to live. Quiet enough, safe and not far from restaurants, bars, Luckys etc.

There are lots of serviced apartment blocks in the area, not sure what kind of thing you're looking for. When you get here contact a guy called 'Art'he's like the Urban Real Estate legend who helps expats find apartments in PP. He doesn't charge anything as he get's commissions from Landlords. You just tell him what you're looking for and he'll take you around in his car looking at places. He's helped a few of my friends to find decent places. His mobile number is 012422126.

Good Luck,

Sam :-)

Hi everyone.
Finally , we found aprt at Bkk1 and signed contract.
plan moving up in next few days .
I would be very happy to find a new friend there .....:)

hi miss
did you find the apartment to live. my name is Polin working for professional real estate agent, please contact my Tel: 012 939 958
i will take you around to visit the apartment. thanks you

heya , i'm looking for somebody to take over my leasing contract ,it's on street 101 really nice area,an independent room with 2 terraces , i personally love this place but it doesn't serve my needs anymore and i want to move

u can come to check it out :)

Alina