Looking for single person accommodation near king salman road

Hi,
I am from the UK and recently got an offer for Riyadh Metro Project. I am planning move on a single status initially for 3 months on business visa.

Would you please advise any single person accommodation near King Salman Road/ King Khalid Airport?

Many thanks.

Hi arsal285 and welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you read through the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free advert there too.

You might be better off finding a reasonably priced hotel initially. Go and visit the accommodation rather than try and do it from the UK.  If you are being offered an allowance in your salary or sacrifice it for company provided accommodation I would seriously consider taking the company provided accommodation. Most rentals expect a minimum of 6 months payment up front some even 12 months.
Taking the company route will free you from all the hassle and worry over finding furnished accommodation which unless you are moving everything from the UK you will initially need.

Martin Fin wrote:

You might be better off finding a reasonably priced hotel initially. Go and visit the accommodation rather than try and do it from the UK.  If you are being offered an allowance in your salary or sacrifice it for company provided accommodation I would seriously consider taking the company provided accommodation. Most rentals expect a minimum of 6 months payment up front some even 12 months.
Taking the company route will free you from all the hassle and worry over finding furnished accommodation which unless you are moving everything from the UK you will initially need.

Totally agreed - Much appreciated.
My company offered me a one bedroom apartment in Al Reem Compound and a salary sacrifice of SR7500/ month. I don't know much about this compound but heard its just OK

I think I should get company's accommodation initially for couple of months and then move on once I get better accommodation and then sponsor my family. My work schedule is going to be very tough i.e. 6 days work and 10 hours each day so I am looking for accommodation near to my work place, preferably in Qurtubah area.