Keeping up with the news in England

Hello everyone,

Living in England provides countless occasions to browse local newspapers, listen to local radio stations or watch local TV shows. As everywhere else in the world, local media play a key role in informing the public.

What are the major media in England? Which one do you use on a regular basis?

How do you keep up with international issues (newspapers, radio, TV, Internet)?

Thank you in advance!

Priscilla

I listen to Heart Radio whenever I can.  Plus It's available throughout UK. 
BBC 1 London or BBC Four provide us with up-to-date World & Local NEWS too!
Gave up on buying the Newspapers.  Way too expensive and waste of £ when TV & Radio can cover it; with more frequent updated informstion too!   I seriously can't live without my daily dose of Heart; no matter where I'm located in UK.  It's always on when I'm driving around town and switch to a new Heart Station when I'm on a journey and the current Heart Station begins to fade out...!   We do Occasionally do station serf; but always end up back on Heart.

BBC New and politics pages of www.bbc.co.uk is one I log into few times in the day.
I recently started listening the LBC radio channel and I like most of the conversation goes in it. It is a very interesting channel. It opens up short conversations on day to day issues and events.

Next is the TV news channels ITV, Sky and BBC1

The BBC is a great website and channel! I am always following them and have even downloaded the app so I can receive notifications when major news hits.