Moving to China with 4 Cats

Hi all,

I will be relocating from Ho Chi Minh City to Hefei next month. I was wondering if anyone has any info about bringing in cats. I saw that Visa z allows you to bring 1 pet per person.. I will be using my Home Visit Permit as i am originally from Hong Kong. Does that allow me to bring in more pets...? What about cost and quarantine? I could probably find a way to fly toHefei or Nanjing from other cities instead of Shanghai.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jeffrey

Hi Jeffrey, I don't know if you ended up having success, but I am sharing my experience of bringing cats to China through Guangzhou. Because I didn't see a lot of information on the internet about it, I tried to document my experience as extensively as possible to help others. Anybody who is trying to bring their cats to China without using a relocation company (which gave me a quote of $3k to $6k), might find this useful: https://languagenerdsdoearth.com/2018/0 … es-part-1/
Also if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! I know how scary it can be!

I wish you the best. In the meantime, go here to put a smile on your face.