Door to door cargo services

Someone mentions that in riyadh a door to door pick up  cargo service ,its veary cheap and delivered it in Pakistan everywhere like clothes and other rendom stuff we want to send
Anyone has idea ?

There are a lot of them. Main hub of offices in Batha. However in every area where Pakistanis live in good population, you can find them. Like Hara, Shamesi, etc.

Forgot to mention that rates are almost similar everywhere for sea and air cargo. The think you should focus on is whats the service reputation is for on time delivery. If you have no references, I would suggest to contact some service provider on Batha.

Hello Friends,

i would like to share my experience too.

I believe we are confusing between the following two services:

a) Courier services like DHL, Fedex having a licence to carry items from one country to another. I encountered two problems with them, firstly they have a minimum weight which is  1 Kg, secondly when the item reaches Pakistan, you get a call from customs department demanding heavy duty on simple items like an auto part or a used Apple Iphone.

b) The second type is the private un-official travel agent type individual, to be honest I have used their services a few times but in case he runs away with my goods, I will be unable to make any complain against him.

The best solution is to use your social network, offer help to your friends when you are traveling to Pakistan and once in a while you will be able to take a similar favor too.

Pakistanis are a great nation and I have always seen them accommodating and helping each other :)  .

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Friends,

i would like to share my experience too.

I believe we are confusing between the following two services:

a) Courier services like DHL, Fedex having a licence to carry items from one country to another. I encountered two problems with them, firstly they have a minimum weight which is  1 Kg, secondly when the item reaches Pakistan, you get a call from customs department demanding heavy duty on simple items like an auto part or a used Apple Iphone.

b) The second type is the private un-official travel agent type individual, to be honest I have used their services a few times but in case he runs away with my goods, I will be unable to make any complain against him.

The best solution is to use your social network, offer help to your friends when you are traveling to Pakistan and once in a while you will be able to take a similar favor too.

Pakistanis are a great nation and I have always seen them accommodating and helping each other :)  .

I agree with you but sometimes they can't help us if our luggage is too much (like above 5KGS). In this situation, we have to depend on cargo services. But the question is will they deliver it on time ?

Coz one of my friends's used  a cargo service provider from Hara and they took around 8 months to deliver. Insane, isn't it ?

It's a hit and miss case. If your cargo reaches the correct port, it would mostly delivered within time. If due to any reason it goes to the wrong port even within the same country, you have loads of waiting time; even months. Best part again, as I suggested earlier, is to find references of good reputation companies even it their charges is marginally higher.

Dear All,

I need you opinion and help in my case. I sent LED through local door to door cargo service from Riyadh to Pakistan. When I receive the LED in Pakistan, it was broken. So I take the pictures and refused to receive. They take back the LED. Then I contacted the guy in cargo office Riyadh, firstly he is giving me any proper response. Now he is saying we are not responsible for broken items whereas I pay him SAR 750 for packing and cargo charges then I pay him SAR 50 for insurance in case of any accident. So now he is totally refusing to compensate me. I only want to know what possible action I can take against this cargo agent? Should I go to Police and complain him? I have all the proof like payment receipt, insurance receipt etc.

Please advice in this situation what should I do to get my money because it is a loss of SAR 2000 for me.

Hello @Tariq,
Through which cargo company you sent TV. I also need to send few items (including TV) but got confused after your message.
Anybody please share your comments.

Most of them are fraud. I am a victim of it. But yes they are cheap, but there is a risk in it of either loosing your stuff or breakage.

In my case , I sent LED worth 2500 SAR via welcome cargo in shamesi.  The broke it here before packing and sent it to Pak, and delivered on road at 4:am in morning.  Will do their best to get a sign from you for receipt of delivery, by saying that if any problem occurs we are just delivering , you should contact in saudi arabia. its been 5 months, i did not even got a penny , as their excuse is why your receiver signed, there. Fine that can be our mistake, but what was Insurance taken for?

Now 2nd case, as this happened to me, i warned my friend who also sent same stuff, not to sign.  Which he did not, and up-til now, even without signing he is going after his claim for the past 4 months.

tips:
deliver ur tv urself to them,
let them pack it in front of you. There is a greater chance of things reaching safely.

is there any cargo office in Jeddah??

There is one cargo office in Jeddah Buzyb cargo they have door to door services from Jeddah to Pakistan. There are other but less reliable.

Good experience.

Courier charge 30-35 SR per kg.

What is the reallity of Cargo companies who charge 3-4 SR per kg. Because they send cargo in big container , for one person name, using his passport, they clear.
According to Pakistan customs baggage rule, overseas Pakistani has to show original passport to customs authorities, while no need to present by self. This is the reason a big container of 12000 kg is is cleared under his name/passport holder. Container is cleared on lump-sum bases. Most of the duties cargo agents absorb, because they earn by making retail of bulk.

In india, same proceedur  was  practicing،،now cargo owners has to present by self at seaport or airport. So cargo agents can not use any overseas Indian.
Ever overseas Pakistani can take five electronic items with half duty.

We send five kg milk to pakistan from Riyadh

Is it possible to send appliances and furniture to Pakistan from Saudi?