Requirements for getting authorization letter from leasing company

I need help regarding travel from riyadh to bahrain in a lease car. I want to goto bahrain and i have toyota which is currently resgitered with abdul latif jameel . so what i need to travel through cause way to bahrain in my leased car?

if i need authorization letter from leasing company then what are the requirements to get it

thanks in advance

You need a letter from the Company who owns the vehicle, then bring that letter to Police station to get a permit.  That's all.

Thanks for the prompt response... is there any requirements by the leasing company to give the letter or they can give it just on the basis of request

Hi

Did u get the leasing letter from ALJ to take the car outside KSA?
if yes, whats the procedure?

Thanks
Taher

Urgent Help needed...
I went to ALJ for authorization letter. He said in Arabic (I don't understand) that take letter from your company first.

Do anybody knows which type of letter he would be asking.

Hi
I had the same problem.. take one of your Saudi Colleagues from your company and go.. ALJ will ask your colleague for his salary certificate.. once that is given, then the ALJ person will hand out multiple documents (in Arabic) that need to be filled... This was done by the Saudi Guy as we need to give both our info... !!!
Once the docs are filled, go back to the counter , hand over the docs and he should give u the TAMM letter...
i might go this week to collect the TAMM letter.. lets hope for the best

Taher

Why do I need to bring a Saudi person? What if I don't have?

hi, Its very simple. Go to ALJ and give your iqama and pay 100 SR. Within 5mins you will the permit. That's enough. I have done yesterday.

Hi allow me to know which branch you take your permit?
thanks.

please let me the branch

anyone get the letter from alj please tell me the procedure

From which branch you got the Authorization letter?? Would you please help me......

From which branch you received authorization letter?? I am also facing the same problem.. now ALJ is asking me for khaffel letter...

Shivakumar would you please reply from which branch they will give autorization... Please let me knowm... ALJ is asking me to bring khafeel letter...

How to get authorization letter from ALJ for lease car travelling from saudi to Bahrain.... What are the documents to be submit???