How much does it cost to live in Aruba per month?

What would be the cost of a single home, taxes, food & cost of living in general

Welcome aboard..

Try www.numbeo.com for information.

There are posts here on the forum with the information.

I lived in Aruba for work. I can tell you that unless you are extremely wealthy then you don't have to worry about working there unless as I do you have a very unusual skill and you will not be buying property. Aruba has become progressively more difficult and essentially is closed to all but the folks who have resources to solve these problems. If you were in that category; you would not be here asking this question. Aruba is generally rather expensive.

Thanks Mitsmaak

It's expensive.  Buying food in the grocery stores to save money from eating out is not much cheaper.  You want to have a good income. I spent about $1800 per month just on expenses and that was without a car.  Plus to stay for more than 6 months legally your looking at $30,000 in the bank.

Good luck my friend,.

I would echo that. I lived and worked there for 3 years. I turned down an offer that included $4000/mo after tax + Car + Housing incl utilities. I negotiated for more and I am not living large to be sure. I love living in Aruba but it would suck without money. I spend $100/dy on average but I am not one to sit around the house.