I'm Lisa

I am from Denmark, but my father is Scottish, so I speak both languages fluently. I live in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois where I work as an au pair. I have now been here for 3 months and will approx. stay for another 6 months.
Geneva is the place where I have used most of my time off during the weekends and I have made great friends there. Up until now it's been fine, but more and more I find it kinda. . . dull. Maybe I just haven't met the right people or gone the right places, who knows, but now I have kinda set my heart on Lyon. So, therefor, if you are from Lyon or anywhere close by, or close to Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, and have any tips, ideas, parties, get-togethers, exhibitions, concerts, whatever that you can recommend or would like someone to go with/join a group, give me a buzz.

Check out my profile for more info about interests and stuff..

Hope to hear from you,

- Lisa

hello i always want to spend life in GENEVA?
can u please be my guide on how to live a life over their?
a brief resume of mine is below say as an EXPAT as u had a FATHER and MOTHER of different countries can u please help ??

1.0    Personal Details:

Candidate's Name:     Rohit   Kapoor
Age/DOB:      Dec 17, 1973 
Address:    Delhi, India C-1/23  DLF -2 Dilshad Extn Sahibabad Delhi
Languages        English, Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin
Experience:    14 years
Presently ==  Head at Neev International
    Architecture, Construction, Safety Management, Risk Management, DOKA Drawings, scheduling, Business Analysis, Coordination with Clients and Management Billing and Certification Contracts and Contract laws (Gulf Law and International Laws) Tender with BOQ upkeep as per records and ISI norms and standards World Bank Projects, international exposure to IFRS Construction, Infrastructure, and Supply Chain work base. Analysis, Statically Control, Coordination, Quantity Surveying     and Complete Project Management. FIDIC and International Method of Measurements including POMI and CESSM3.
Availability/Notice Period:    Immediately  Avail P M P certified Professional
Marital Status    Married : Spouse  HOUSEWIFE   Qualifications,  Post Graduate

Year of Graduation    College/University    Degree/Job    Major
1997    SIT Tumkur Bangalore     B.E.    Projects and Management
1998    ICWA some Exam    CWA    Works and Operation
2008    Safety Management    Du Pont    Safety
2004    AMIV     Valuator A Class    Valuation
2008    IFRS    IFRS CERTIFICATE    Construction
2010    PMP    Project Management Professional    Projects
2.0    Overview:

Real Estate/Construction/Architecture and Planning Industry =
14 year+ (Housing=10 Road=5 High Rise=2 Malls and Other=7)
Supply Chain Management  = 4 year+ including Export and Import
Quality Control = 6year+  with relation to work and ISO 9000
Power  Transmission Lines= 6year+ 33/11 KV and Sub Station
Cement Industry==1 Year +
Presently ==  Head at Neev International
Total Man-hours OUTPUT from 1997= 43000 hours of MANHOURS

3.0    Employment History:

Date:    Mar 2010 -  May 2010
Employer:     Todini Salini Italian merger co. with DANA group
Position:     Quantity Surveyor
Project Brief:    •    Major Road and Tunnel Project in Georgia Europe; Group Co. of Dana Group.
Responsibilities:    Site Report, Working on Quantities, Billing Estimate, Tendering interaction with consultant and group. Auto Cad correction. Making WPR,DPR and MPR

Date:    Oct - Dec 2009
Employer:     Dana Group Contracting Tripoli Libya
Position:     Sr. Quantity Surveyor
Project Brief:    •    Housing Project; Libyan Co.
•    Villa Project of 52 Villas and 3 VIP villas in Wadi Rezeq for Dana group at Libya at TUBRUK Libya.
Responsibilities:     Quantity Survey. Interaction with the Director. Support the Director and Carry the order as it is and follow all direction. Major of Engineer and Construction Management. Correction in Architectural Drawing.

Date:    Feb - May 2009
Employer:     HBK Doha Qatar
Position:     Sr. Quantity Surveyor
Project Brief:    •    Major Gulf Projects Infra and Construction Contractor
•    66 Stories Multistory High Rise Housing Building at West Bay Doha Qatar
Responsibilities:     Value Analysis. Valuation. Value Report. Tendering. Final of tender. BOQ Management of Labour. QA and QC report. Making of all report on SUPERVISION and only final with the client or consultant. Vendor Management
Date:    Feb2008 - Dec2008
Employer:     Ahluwalia Contracting India Delhi NCR
Position:     Manager Planning
Project Brief:    •    Contractor for Construction Project
•    Common Wealth Games Project - making games village near Akshadham Temple Noida and Caparo Convention Center at Greater Noida.
Responsibilities:    Construction Management. Planning on daily basis. MS Projects. DPR WPR and MPR. Direct to Client and making all reports SUPERVISION and site management. Lead Engineer and Major Manager. Scrutiny the Contractors' work programme, and scheme for the deployment of plant, equipment and machinery. Keep proper records, and Ensure that the respective Contractor(s) are properly administered.

Date:    Jul 2007 – Feb 2008
Employer:     HOLCIM  Cement Ambuja Darlaghat  Near Shimla Himachal Pradesh
Position:     Manager Project
Project Brief:    •    Making of Cement Plant at Darlaghat Himachal Pradesh INDIA for Ambuja Cement with Pyrosection, Grinding Section
Responsibilities:    Logistics and Planning.  DPR, MPR, Contractor Follow up Project management with 3 direct reporting junior engineers and 5 indirect reporting people. Lead Engineer for Project Management.

Date:    Dec 2003 – Apr 2007 
Employer:     IVRCL Infra   VARIOUS SITES in INDIA and Shanghai Assignment in CHINA
Position:     Infrastructure Manager Project
Project Brief:    •    Power Project for Transmission Line in Yukon province China consisting of 33/11KV transmission line with Sub Station
•    Construction of Metro Rail structure for DMRC Seelampur Dilshad Garden line
Responsibilities:    Infrastructure Management. Incharge of Labour. Project Management Incharge supply chain SITE ENGINEER and all liaison with government and people. Supervision of execution, of all works, physical surveys, material testing at field and other works as per requirement of works Contract All Concreting work in 33/11 kV Sub-station, Erecting of poles for new 11 kV feeders etc Quality control & inspection of all works.

Date:    July 2000 – Sep 2003
Employer:     P.N. Safetech Lucknow India
Position:     Works Manager
Project Brief:    •    Manufacturing of Construction Instruments for P.N. Safetech (Karam Brand Helmet and Geotechnical).
Responsibilities:    Works and Labour handling, Logistics, Control of Liasion and interaction with marketing team. Major in charge of ERP ISO 9001 certification Lead and CE certification

Date:    Aug 1997 – May 2000 
Employer:     Obeetee Ltd.  Bhadohi India
Position:     Supply In charge
Project Brief:    •    Carpet Supply and Warehousing Management Oldest in world MNC
Responsibilities:    Site report for Supply Chain, Ware housing Report, Construction of Ware house, Making documents. Operations and Infrastructure development

4.0        Training Experience/Professional Qualifications:

•    International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS-2008) through ACCA London. Certificate course.
•    ISO 9001:2008  qualified internal auditor
•    ISO OHASAS 14001:2004 and 18000 Various in Quality Management Course in Management ( At Doha Qatar)
•    KPO training for Tax Practice laws for US and Gulf law.  Qatar and India. Note I have worked for KPO for a short duration.
•    Estimation, Planning Valuation and BOQ analysis tool CANDY
•    Member Institution of Valuers since 2004
•    MS- Office- MS- Project- PRIMEVERA- AUTOCAD.
•    Estimating Tools as CANDY. Analysis tools in ERP.
•    Use of Surveying Licia Surveying TOTAL STATION -2 TS2, TS6 and TS9 Cost Control Techniques
•    JCB related driving and Maintenance of all Equipments, plant and machinery

SALARY DECLARATION
The above is true to best of my knowledge. Professional or personal references depends upon discretion for which I may be unaware and non responsive. On phone the salary is not the question. This is the matter of their own solicitation. There is no Expectation and no suggestions. Salary is only matter with the Management upon their discretion. The resume document once forwarded should be used in total confident keeping up the ethics and value as well.  Salary expectation is as per Normal rules.

Hi!
I'm not quite sure what it is you want? Why have you posted all your career informations?

- Lisa

say i want to settle my life in swizterland as your parents did can u please help getting a job or helping out in switzerland i always want to settle down in switzerland

Rohit,

Instead of posting ur resume here, better target for some jobs sites, which can help u better.

Hi rohitkapr, you are off topic here. You should post this under Geneva classifieds > job section.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Yeah, this is I believe is not the right place to post resume, rohit you should follow what christine has pointed out.

ahmed

Rohit, please take the advice that has been posted so kindly by the 3 previous posters. I don't know anything about settling down in Switzerland or starting a new life here. As I wrote, I am working here for a shorter period of time as an au pair - this means that my parents DON'T live here and that I'm employed with a family and not a business.

Hope you figure something out.

- Lisa

Welcome on board Lisa !

well,,i hope you find what you are looking for,,best regards

lisadunbar wrote:

I am from Denmark, but my father is Scottish, so I speak both languages fluently. I live in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois where I work as an au pair. I have now been here for 3 months and will approx. stay for another 6 months.
Geneva is the place where I have used most of my time off during the weekends and I have made great friends there. Up until now it's been fine, but more and more I find it kinda. . . dull. Maybe I just haven't met the right people or gone the right places, who knows, but now I have kinda set my heart on Lyon. So, therefor, if you are from Lyon or anywhere close by, or close to Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, and have any tips, ideas, parties, get-togethers, exhibitions, concerts, whatever that you can recommend or would like someone to go with/join a group, give me a buzz.

Check out my profile for more info about interests and stuff..

Hope to hear from you,

- Lisa