Looking for an opportunity in japan

i'am an expatriate in Qatar ,does any one can tell me  if there is any possibility to get a job in japan

Hi Khai1987,

Welcome to expat.com! :)

What type of job are you looking for? What are your qualifications and work experiences?

Have you ever been in Japan?

Thank you,
Christine,
Expat.com

i'm looking for an adminstrative or HR role(hospitality, real estate ...)  2nd university dugree holding a CBM diploma (business management) computer & reseach  skills, secretial and admin skills , currently im working in the HR Dep as personnel cum executive  housing coordinator at Toyota Co since 2013. ,i had experience also  as an admin executive cum transports & housing coordinator with a trading & construction Co.from 2010 till 2013.and unfortunately i  did not had a chance to go there.but im still trying.

You would need to speak Japanese.
Perhaps contact international companies, hotel chains for possible work.

i heard even without japanese language always there is a chance coz they gonna give a lesson while working, i dunno if it 's true!

Hi Khai1987,

Definitely speak Japanese will be a great advantage and will increase your chance to find a job there. As Stumpy said, try to contact international companies.

There are some articles in this guide : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/japan/5_work.html have a look at them.

Hi Khai1987,

As Stumpy said, you'd better study Japanese (at least N3 or N2) before seeking for a job in Japan. It's a reality that Japanese companies don't like to recruit candidates who cannot speak Japanese FLUENTLY. It doesn't mean you cannot find a job in Japan. There are definitely jobs for those who cannot speak Japanese but they are not matched with your majors and degrees. If you are lucky enough, you will be able to find a job in international hotels or restaurants.

Some experts or volunteers in exchange programs can attend in Japanese classes for free. I'm not sure about your case.