Fitness equipment

Can anyone suggest a good place that sells decent free weights...barbells, dumbells that are not extortionately priced? I've checked out the odd sports shop here and there but overpriced plastic crap. I have also been to Agar (life fitness) but the prices are ridiculous.

Check Suk Altulataa, there is a fitness shop on the 3rd floor I think, close to the food court.

Been there, done that...no dice.

uefastriker wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good place that sells decent free weights...barbells, dumbells that are not extortionately priced? I've checked out the odd sports shop here and there but overpriced plastic crap. I have also been to Agar (life fitness) but the prices are ridiculous.

I agree the price is unbelievably high in almost all shops. I think this is special offer is just for the expats, i dont think they'll ask the locals for the same price.

I saw few shops in Dahra roundabout just next to the college. You can check there, i hope you will get some good prices or you're better off if you ask any Libyan friend of yours to double check.

Hi, I know that the post is very old, however I just wanted to let you know that we can supply any type of fitness / gym equipment at very competitive prices.  Locally, our company has been a leader in this market segment for the last 30 years, giving us the possibility to offer our customers the best products at the best prices.

please feel free to contact us for an exact quote.

i will send you to good shop with good price even if you like proten you will find it there in this shope Street Alsreem behind Jotun paint shope when you arrive there you can ask some one about Store Games if can not arrive there you can call me in this number 0918761492 bye