Short Term Accomodation

Hello!

I was wondering if you could help me? I'm going to be working in Guangzhou for two months over summer and I'm in need of a place to rest my head at night.

What's the best way of finding accommodation over in China? Are there any reliable websites i could use now to find a place. Would you recommend waiting till i get in country or organizing it beforehand?

My budget is somewhat flexible, I'm willing to pay for a modern and comfortable place but of course I'm looking for a great deal!

In the past my accommodation in China has been organised by someone else, this is the first time doing it on my own, so i'm just trying to find the best place to start.

Thanks so much for any help and advice you may have for me, you're a star!

C.A.E

Hello C.A.Edwards

I suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Guangzhou as well as subscribe there to be notified whenever there are new rental adverts.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

You might be able to find an apartment share but usually they want longer term. HERE might be a good place to look. Alternatively you could try negotiating with one of the many hotel chains such as 7 Days inn. They have hotels all over GZ. Some have serviced apartments.