Looking for a Roommate. Apartment in Dongshankou area

Hello,
I am looking for a roommate to share my apartment. It s located in Dongshankou area. That s an old charming brick house on 3 floors. The apartment is on the 2nd floor. The surface is more than 150 sqm and the rent is 2000RMB/Month/People.
more details: Apartment very bright with a lot of windows. Fully furnished: 2 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen, 1 storage room, 1 balcony, 1 WC, 1 shower, washing machine, fridge, oven, TV, DVD player, a housekeeper comes 1 time/week and there is a big swimming pool next to it! 
The apartment is located just in front of the Italian fusion restaurant CASA LOUISA, at 5 minutes walking distance from the Dongshankou metro station (exit A). 
To visit please give me a call: 159 15812274
THIERRY

Hi Thierry,

I would like to view the room if it is still available for the time being. I am a foreign student searching for a comfortable room to stay in. Please let me know.

Regards,

Patrick

Hello Thierry,
Do you have the flat still available for a couple -spanish-swedish- going for 1 year? Can we meet to see it and Know each other?
Thanks in advance,
Desirée.

Hi Thierry,

Is your offer still available? I would be back mid january in Guangzhou and i remember how nice is Dongshankou...
Please let me know if you are still looking for a flatmate!

Thanks,

Laure