Can an Arab work in the Philippines?

I have a Palestinian fiance. My contract will finish soon and also I missed my home too much. My fiance loved filipinos and our culture and is willing to stay for good if given a chance. We don't have enough money to start a business. We are just average workers as well so I am hoping if anyone can advice and help us where and how to find work for him as much as possible in Cebu. I cannot stay far away from him. Please help us that our love would be forever.

Best Regards,

Eva

wow, not one person answered your question... If, as you stated he is just average worker... he doesn't stand a chance getting a work permit... If you marry him, I have no idea how easy it is for a filipina to sponsor her spouse into your country. I know USA and Canadian Spousal Immigration Laws, not Philippines...just check with your immigration departments.

Most countries in the world only allow work permits for work that can not be filled by anyone in their country...therfore not taking jobs away from their citizens....NO ONEavailable or skilled enough.... Does he fit into that requirement ???

Wow, not one person answered your question... If, as you stated he is just an average worker... he doesn't stand a chance getting a work permit... If you marry him, I have no idea how easy it is for a filipina to sponsor her spouse into your country especially for someone from a country that doesn't exist... It is known as the Occupied Territories and is as we speak, having its citizens, even children stab and kill jews so they can force other countries to recognize their terrorist territory as the country of Palestine. Many of the governing factions there are considered terrorist organizations by the United States government, Canada and the European Union.

Most countries in the world only allow work permits for work that can not be filled by anyone in their country...therefore he would not be taking jobs away from their citizens....NO ONE available in the whole country that is qualified, or skilled enough.... Does he fit into that requirement ???

Keep in mind many countries have laws against or restricted  entry to Palestinians... including many other Arab countries next door. Palestinians face severe travel restrictions throughout the Arab world. They do not receive passports and their travel documents are only accepted by a few countries.

Children born to Palestinians do not get citizenship in their host countries, violating Article 7 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child.

The above laws are imposed by the neighboring Arab countries.... I wonder why????

BE careful, that is not the most friendly women rights country nor group  in the world.... YOU have no rights as a woman in their culture....you do understand the long term shit that will surface after the blind goofy honeymoon is over.....don't you....????

You might be able to get into and live in the Occupied Territories where he is from, (there is no country of Palestine) but keeping any future children out of terrorist organizations will be difficult... If you end up visiting the inlaws....don't forget to keep yourself covered...you don't want to end up stoned by his family for having more than your eyes showing.... and watch out ,Israel sometimes bombs the hell out of them to stop them from shooting rockets and sending suicide bombers over to kill innocent children.

I have to ask, did you even know that he is from a war zone and his people are known as terrorists around the world. Watch out and don't discuss this with him... you may not even understand the anger and hate that these people have been taught for generations... Be scared , be careful

Now I know why they say love is blind.... but maybe stupid is a better description.

Hi,

There are actually several multinational companies here in the Philippines that are looking for Arabic-English speakers for their openings.

You may try recruitment firms specializing in multilingual recruitment and check their openings :)

You may send me a message so I can answer some of your questions in relation to this.

Cheers!

Hello Miss Maya,
Do you think, i could get a chance to get a job in philippine.f you are hiring for someting at managerial level, please let me know. I csn share my profike with you along with overall exp and skills

Hi Ms Maya,
Without due respect please try to consider Mr GDT inputs.Try to put your head over your heart.Your BF will find it hard to work here as an employee.But if he really won your heart...instead of letting him raise a dowry for you( as per their custom really),You can instead influence him to divert the funds for your entrepreneurial business here.He can share his Palestinian deli and cuisine in the Phils...a sort of Shawarma and the like!

I believe there is a possible work for your bf but before hand try to have a extensive research, ask friends,families,relatives and google. you might hit the right choice. but if you dont have enough money especially when you were there you need to sustain your daily needs why not try to apply in DTI in a go negosyo they might assist you financially atleast that helps a little to start and open a business. ask your partner discuss with him and incorporate all your ideas, shawarma is good choice too! study and research your area whats the best business you can put.
while managing your business you still have time searching a jobs if you both dont land any jobs yet.

and for the guy who said love is blind or love is stupid, then you must be a product of your parents stupidty! theres no such thing as love is blind nor love is stupid. it is the feelings that matters not any cultural,religion or any politics involved. it doesnt matter if you are criminal or an addicts or a beggar when you find love and love find you you were not the person that other people labelled you, only two person involves and understand each others feeling. so please quit with your bitterness! instead answer her questions. she was looking for a help not a judgement on her feelings if you cant guide, assist or help. just shut the fuck up and stop educating her of the Palestinians history. i myself living in middle east you dont even have a clue to any palestian person nor meet and talk to anyone. stop with your judgemental and races thingy! try to live in palestine and interact with the locals so you could get a clue not being a stereotype!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have a bunch of Filipino classmates who can speak Arabic like a native Arab. :)