View forums for other countries

Hello all,
                yes, I joined today and I do live in Colombia. My intent was to view and post in forums on expat in another country.

Since I entered Colombia, they have directed me here and I can't get to the country that I want to investigate.

I have lived in Colombia for several years and will be happy to try to help anyone that might want some information.

To emphasize, can anyone  give me a clue on how to jump to another country?

A LA ORDEN

At the top of this page you will see various navigation tools.  For instance where you see

Forum / Colombia  / New members  / view forums for other countries

...if you click on Forum you can change to other countries.  Just try clicking on things, you'll see.

Hello Osage,  thank you for your reply. I was not successful with your  suggestion. I was able to jump to another forum by clicking on "contact  us" at the bottom of this page. There you will see a big green bar with a link  to other forums.

If you just click on Forum as I suggested it will allow you to choose any country, or region.  If that does not work for you it may be dependent on the setup of your browser.

Hello patolucas196738 and welcome to Expat.com :)

On the top of your screen there are several navigation tools of the site. Taking from the left of your screen, right after the expat.com logo, you can find the country in which you are. ( Presently Colombia )

Then there are sections such as Community, Handy Tools, Jobs, Housing and Forum.

Click on the arrow next to the first one - Colombia. ( right after the logo to the left hand side )

By clicking on the arrow, you will be presented with another navigation bar, you can easily spot a 'View all destinations' button. Click on the latter to get a list of all countries.

-I am presently closing down this thread, as we expect only threads talking about expatriation on the forum.

Please inbox me if you need any further help.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed