Purchasing a container and shipping it to Puerto Rico

I am asking this for a friend.  The project is to find a moving company that offers a 'turnkey' service. She wants to purchase a container in New York City, have her possessions packed into the container, shipped to Puerto Rico, and have the container delivered to her property in Guayama.
I would supervise the project In New York, so it needs to be planned and implemented efficiently with a reputable service (or I will become like Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest).
Once the container is here in PR, it will be used initially for storage, but then will  turned into an eco-friendly  living space.

I will suggest start with the shipping companies that deliverer containers to the island. Most ports are under an union, and they only deal directly with shipping companies. Try Nobel shipping, they may be able to guide you. Also, the container had to be inspected, most containers for sale out there had past their usage life and cannot be used for shipping goods. Make sure you check into that before buying one.

http://www.nobelvanlines.com/

If you find anything, my wife & I would love to know! We are interested in the latter (eco-friendly living space)... but not shipping any goods here.

Hey Carroll,
I seem to remember of a project in PR were they took an old container and made a stationary Kiosk by the beach. Like a food truck but not moving or wheels. That may be a good project after they get done with it. Put up a food Kiosk.