Best cities to live in Luxembourg

Hi,

It's not always easy to decide in which area to settle in when moving to Luxembourg. According to you, what are the best cites to live in?

Which regions offer most of the job opportunities, a good quality of life, an affordable cost of living?

Share with us the cities you would recommend to expats and soon-to-be expats in Luxembourg.

Thank you in advance,

Julien

Remich  -  pretty and never feels like a ghost town

Strassen

Olm comune Kehlen

Hello!
I think, one of the most important factor in selecting a place to live in Luxembourg is commuting distance to work - traffic is a big issue here. And then, if you like pretty countryside, go for the German part of Luxembourg - Mosel valley is surely the prettiest, it has a warmer microclimate (at list 3 degrees warmer than in Kirchberg), lovely walks and bike trails, rolling hills, vineyards, and plenty of restaurants and wine houses. Being born in a big city, I however developed into a countryside lover myself, and cities do not attract me much. I prefer to live in the smallest village in the forests. But if you are into city buzz, then Remich on the Mosel could be a good bet. It has a very nice outdoor swimming pool and many shops. And you have a port with river cruises by your door step!
p.s. well, actually, calling anything in Luxembourg a "city" makes me laugh:)

Great.  Another thumbs up for Remich!