Visa cost Nha Trang

Hi, I used to do 3 month visa extensions for $50 and even as low as $35 in Nha Trang but that was in 2012. Apparently it is now $130. Can people confirm this and what are the best options now ? thanks

also another question, am I able to extend a 3 month single entry visa by a further 3 months or does it have to be a 3 month multiple entry visa to do this ?

:whistle:

panda7 wrote:

also another question, am I able to extend a 3 month single entry visa by a further 3 months or does it have to be a 3 month multiple entry visa to do this ?

Vietnam waived the visa fees for Azerbaijanis as of January 1st.  I don't know about the cost of extensions, other than the fact that I've paid well over $130 for 3 month extensions of a business visa ($300 per).

Vietnam Waives Visa Fees for Citizens of Azerbaijan

spoke to 2 agencies yesterday and was told currently only 1 month extensions are available not 3 months ? can anyone confirm this and offer advice as I was planning to extend my visa by 3 months (as per normal)...

Where can I get a visa letter done? Suggestions?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of own services not allowed. Register company in business directory.

Mate...that's expensive... I know a place in HCMC that does an extension for $150.. for first extension.
anyone need one let me know.

I'd also like to find a good agent for visas. I was just quoted $230 US for a 3 month single entry (extension) - seems high to me but I had 2 agents quote the same price.