Medical exam retest, end of the line?

I recently took my medical exam and received a call a day after to report to Al Muhaisnah to get another blood test. When I go there, I was also asked to take a sputum test. They told me the reason was because my x-ray result was not clear. Is this the end of the line for me? Or is it still possible to get through this and get a fit-to-work certificate if everything goes well?

Would really help a lot if someone could share a similar experience with positive results.

Happy New Year to all.

Anyone?

kill3rtomato wrote:

I recently took my medical exam and received a call a day after to report to Al Muhaisnah to get another blood test. When I go there, I was also asked to take a sputum test. They told me the reason was because my x-ray result was not clear. Is this the end of the line for me? Or is it still possible to get through this and get a fit-to-work certificate if everything goes well?

Would really help a lot if someone could share a similar experience with positive results.

Happy New Year to all.

Is hard to tell. It could go two ways being bad or good. I have meet people who were called for a second test but nothing happened, there got their work permit. So i suggest you relax and keep fingers crossed it may turn out to be nothing. All the same best of luck in everything.

Thanks for sharing Flex.

I'm done with my 3rd sputum then I'm going back on Wednesday for my results.

Hoping and praying hard.

kill3rtomato wrote:

Thanks for sharing Flex.

I'm done with my 3rd sputum then I'm going back on Wednesday for my results.

Hoping and praying hard.

All the best :)

Do you feel ill? They will be looking for TB

What is your result?

dnt worry it happens many times before . just go there give more test and soon it will be clear.

if ur a newcomer with old lung scar, the health center will still marked u unfit

hi senacute.. what happened to your medical retest? any information could help... thank you.