Indian or Pakistani restaurants in Rabat?

Good morning. Hope everyone is doing well. I was looking for Pakistani or Indian Restaurant in Rabat?? or any other restaurant where you will find south-Asian Food.

Thanks
Waseem

Hi-check this one out:
https://rabat.madeinmedina.com/fr/le-bombay-19072.html

Also, there is one that serves Indian food in addition to Senegalese and Mexican. It's called Les Epices, located on Atlas Avenue, Agdal.

Bon appetit!

Zineb

thanks zineb

Thank you Zineb. Yeah i just found les epices and there food was really delicious ..

Merci
Waseem

Assalamualaikum How are you Please send me your phone number I'm new here Morocco Casablanca

Hi good to hear there is an indian in Rabat and all about the quality??

Hi bro this is Zaki from New Delhi India but currently have been living in Rabat Morocco for Seven years. What about you. **** This is my number if you want to know anything about this country. Have a good day.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your contact via your private message system. Thank you

Hi Zaki, Me from India hyderabad doing business in fes city morocco can i have your contact number

Salam you are welcome bro. Bhai i am now workless for two months. If you can give me some work so I would be very grateful to you though I have been living here in Rabat for eight years and i was also doing my business from New Delhi India but cause of a struck of bad luck i lost all. I have a long story to cut it short i need a job if you can bhai. ***My name is zaki.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you