Tax return

I understand if i buy a house in Greece I will have to fill in an income return even if i don't earn any rent from it. Does anybody know where I can get hold of return to fill in? preferably one that is already translated or capable via google translate.?

Hi,hold your horses,not so simple as you think,I own or rather built a house here and so know all about this.You must take a tax number from the tax office and declare your property ownership to them and fill in a tax form every year,the change of ownership into your name means that you need to also fill in an E9 tax form as a one off,any changes to a property or change of ownership requires this E9 as well as the yearly tax return,my husbands accountant didnt remind him to do the E9 when he inherited his mothers property and so there was no account at the tax office for 3 years and no payments of tax for the flat,we had to pay the accountant to fix it with the tax office and back date tax returns and the E9,all rather stressful.You will be given a Taxisnet account with password and personal code to enter on line so as to access your account and there you will see everything appertaining to your tax obligations,everything you owe and a code to print out the total to pay or you can pay in x amount of doses.My husband pays through E banking.Never loose your password and code.But your accountant that you will use here will keep everything about your tax information on file.They mostly all speak English,so find one near to where the house is,then you can pop in easily to speak with them,their charge is not so much.This may sound complicated but its not once you get your Taxisnet account set up,your accountant will do most of this for you.You can of course print out from your account and go to the bank and pay,the print out has a code for you which tells the bank who is paying,just depends where you are living,you can of course pay in one installment at the bank or through E banking,I hope this has helped you,and good luck with your future purchase,if you need any advise on that, post away.

Thanks, sorry about delay in replying, xmas got in the way. Lots of useful info there !