Anybody looking for english speaking housemaid?

Dear friends!
Since we are leaving the country, we would like to offer you our nanny/housemaid IRMA.
Irma is 33, slim body, speaking perfect English, experienced in many expat families, perfect in any housework and amazingly nice with children. She can look and play developing games and treat your baby with respect. As she was educated in House staff school for 5 month. She is trustful, never stole anything. She is healthy, never complained sickness, she observes her hygeene well. Also Irma has husband if you need a gardener. Our 2.5 year old daughter adored Irma, but unfortunately we cannot take her with us.
So dear expat families! Dont miss a chance to get a wonderful professional english speaking nanny/housemaid with the price of avarage Jakarta maid. We want very much for her to find new family asap.
Irma will be avaliable for your service from middle of December 2015.
Our contacts:
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Mamahana wrote:

Dear friends!
Since we are leaving the country, we would like to offer you our nanny/housemaid IRMA.
Irma is 33, slim body, speaking perfect English, experienced in many expat families, perfect in any housework and amazingly nice with children. She can look and play developing games and treat your baby with respect. As she was educated in House staff school for 5 month. She is trustful, never stole anything. She is healthy, never complained sickness, she observes her hygeene well. Also Irma has husband if you need a gardener. Our 2.5 year old daughter adored Irma, but unfortunately we cannot take her with us.
So dear expat families! Dont miss a chance to get a wonderful professional english speaking nanny/housemaid with the price of avarage Jakarta maid. We want very much for her to find new family asap.
Irma will be avaliable for your service from middle of December 2015.
Our contacts:
xxx

Please post a free ad in the jobs section at the top of this page. Advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum.

Would love to have her but can not at this moment.  Jotted down her number.  I do have someone but a non-expat lady who lives in Bali that would be interested, is she interested to work for an Indonesian lady and her husband?  And how much is the salary?  Thanks.

I gave her salary 3.6 milion. She is speaking very good english. You may contact her about details of job. Rgds

This advert made me wonder ...
I have had a babysitter experienced in handling newborns. She is of granny age around 50s. Speaks bahasa Indonesia. Tidy and meticulous, knows her stuff.
She is no longer working for us. I wonder if I should post here as well. Or of anyone interested could pm me.
Her skill is exceptional. In restrospect, we wouldnt be able to do it without her, in the beginning, since we are first timer. After the baby becomes a toddler, we needed a younger babysitter, who could chase the marauding terror around the house.