Finding friend

I've been living in KL for 4 months now. I thought I would have found new friends by now or organize my life better, but it did not happen. Anyone from Australia or Europe there?

hii

hiee good morning im khairie from kuala lumpur

Hi back

so how are u and hopefully u like to stay here and love malaysian food ,

Hi how are you I'm from Uzbekistan. Do you need only European friends? ? If you have whatsap or telegram  plz  write me ***

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there

Not easy to find likeminded.

Anyhow, if in to squash I will take u up on that. Otherwise, can meet up for a drink

never tried to play squash! may dad was crazy about it. I love swimming ,cycling (not in KL -too dangerous), painting, art...

oh, dear I tried to reply and i thing i have not done it right. I have never tried to play squash!

Wouldnt fancy cycling in kl either. I swim only over the weekend but More of a fun rather than exercise. Not an artistic type but there r so many classes in kl for paiting etc.
I sometimes go for a stroll on kl countryside and parks. You might found it very relaxing

i wanted to visit Kanching waterfalls last Saturday and got lost! :(

i wanted to visit Kanching waterfalls last Saturday and got lost! :(

It is a very beautiful place. Went there last year. Full of mischief monkeys. Dont take any bag with you.

Am going back home next week on Thursday for xmas. Fancy a drink to sometimes this week after work? Where do u live/work?

I am in damansara perdana. You?

Live near klcc, work at klcc.

I Am catching up with my friends tomorrow evening. If no plans for Friday we might have a drink then? Do u drive?

I do drive, but I don't like driving in KL.I drive every day to work. Coming to KLCC is ok

Sure. Lets pencil it for Friday evening. Maybe it is better to watsapp me. Eadier to reply as I am at work.
My number ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

No worries.  Am cathing up with my friends tomorrow evening. Any pkans for Friday evening? If no plans then lets catch up over a drink.

your contact details were removed from the message. Maybe we have to become friends first

Hi everybody,

Please the forum is not a chat room !   :dumbom:

Priscilla

Yep sure..and catch up for our local drink and food teh and roti canai

I do love doing outdoors activities:cycling,ATV,swimming and so on. If you interested you could join me.

Have a nice day

Sure. Check ur inbox

hai nena