Would like to meet some friends in Rotterdam

Hey guys  my name is tamara and would like to meet some friends in rotterdam  ,living  in central London  at moment but my boyfriend live in rotterdam  so considering  moving there.. be great get some replys ☺

Hello Tamara,

Welcome on board  :)

This new thread has been created on the Rotterdam forum so that you may get some replies.

Have you been to Rotterdam yet ? How did you find it ?  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi tamara. Im haini from indonesia en i living here with my husband. I live in zoetermeer maybe we can meet one day😊

Hello, I am Thomas from Slovakia, I live close to center and I hope I will meet someday someone from this site.
What bout set up small expat meeting on January.

See you soon
Thomas

Hi Tamara,
i live in Rotterdam if you fancy a coffie or chat.
Easy going, funny, lots of travel experience.
Iva

Hello , I am yasmine , I live in rotterdam , I came to netherlands 5 months ago.
I am looking for friends also , so it would be nice to meet here.
When are you coming to rotterdam?

Hallo yasmine.. I live in zoetermeer since 2014. It would be great could catch up in rotterdam. But first maybe we could be better know each other on facebook. Do you have fb ?

Hello , thank you for replying.
My fb is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I have just add you on fb. Talk you later on fb messanger👍

Me and yasmine have a plan that we will meet up in Rotterdam. Anybody here would love to join with us ?

We have a new feature which you can use to create an event: go to the section community above the page, click on events and create your own.

Good luck and have fun!