Looking for friends in Rotterdam!

Hi there,

I'm Rachel and I'm 22 from London. I really want to meet people from all different countries as I love socializing. I like hanging out like going to the cinema etc, drinking/partying and exercising. Let me know if you want to do any of those things with me !

Take care

Rach

Hello,

I am Victor, here for 6 months for an internship and I live in Rotterdam.

I'd like to meet people from all different horizon to share our experience, discover the city, just hang out and have a drink !

Check my profile for a more detailed description and don't hesitate to message me if you want !

See you soon

Hi, I also just lived in NL. i live in Delft, 15 mins away by train from rotterdam centraal 😊

hey how r u and where u based in rotterdam and whats ur profession dear?

im also new here from india working as a software developer and mobile developer. i alsi looking frnds for company

Hi!

I'm Charley, I am moving to Rotterdam in May for an internship and am really keen to make some friends before I move! I'm from Edinburgh, every outdoorsy, creative and up for a good laugh. Very excited about living in Holland!

Let me know if you are interested in getting to know each other

Charley

Hi rachel and all other international people,

That´s cool to hear that you are learning and meeting new people. I am Dutch and live here so it would be nice to meet more international people. I have lived in different countries as well and know that it´s hard to meet locals. So if anyone is feeling like getting together I can show you the real Dutch things, not just cheese, bikes and weed :P

Take care and enjoy,

Rinesh

Hoiii

Hi there :-) I`m from Switzerland (bilingual french and swissgerman speaking city) and will move to Rotterdam in august and am pretty excited for it. I would like to start making new friends already now. I will visit Rotterdam from 9.-11. may. Is anyone of you free for a drink, chat or walk trough the city then during the day? If so, please just message me :-) Looking forward to meet you.

Janine

hey janine that would be cool. You can send me a message if you want to meet up

Hey Rachel,

I would love to hang out. Im moving to Rotterdam in a couple of months I would like to make some new friends. I dont live here yet but visit once a month for a week or two.

Lets keep in touch.
Kind regards, Sibel