Question about a possible job offer (12k AED)

I got a possible job offer in Dubai. However, I am still trying to research about Dubai so I haven't given my definite answer yet.

Their offer is lower than my actual asking Salary. However, I am very interested in the company so I might accept it. I am currently in Doha, Qatar for a visit and I can actually go to Dubai to visit as well. Relocation is not an issue.

Question #1: Cost of Living
Is 12,000 AED enough for the following living conditions (with savings)?
- A bachelor
- Rarely parties or socialize
- Wants a 1 Bedroom apartment/flat near Media City (Maybe Jebel Ali). Semi furnished is ok. I have a separate budget for all house stuff like bed, appliances, etc.
- I don't drive so I'll probably use Uber or Cab at first
- I'll occasionally eat out but I can cook as well.

Question #2: Process of payments for flats
- I'll most likely finance my own apartment/flat in Dubai. However, since I'll be new in the area, I won't have any cheque from a bank in Dubai. Do owners accept cash at first? or Do I need to apply for a bank account immediately when I get to Dubai even if I'm just visiting? Since I need to get settled before my work start date.

Question(s) #3: Working in Dubai
- I have no idea about working in Dubai. I was told that the only benefits I can get is full medical insurance and a plane ticket per year to the country in passport. What should I look into the offer? What should I worry about? What should I know about working in Dubai?

Thank you!

Being single, you can accept this offer. The answers for your questions are
#1: You can find studio apartments in between 35K to 60K per year.
#2 Most of the companies will provide you accommodation at least for a month. If not, you can stay by sharing until you open a bank account.
3# No worries about the work, you will have lots of fun in this country.

Thank you!  :D