Looking for friends in Helsinki

Hello everyone,

I'm suresh, I'm living alone in Helsinki city, since I have lot of free time feeling alone here. I would like to share my time / week-end with my new friends or may be girl friends ?  I would like to make new friends here. Can any one help me on this ?

-Ssk

Welcome to Expat.com Suresh_haiit :)

I want to inform you that I have introduced your discussion as a new thread titled "Looking for friends in Helsinki" in the Helsinki forum.

You can also view the Helsinki Expat network page. Hope you will establish lot of contacts through our site.

Yud

Hi Suresh!!
This is Justin.
Me too an Indian living near to Helsinki.
Tell me something about u.. Where u from India?  What r u doing here? How long u r going to stay here?
What is ur mother tongue?
Reply me when u get time.. but i am male..
With regds,
JUSTin

Hi Suresh !

If you join Helsinki Expat Meetup on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45107353822 ) you will automatically get invites to all our meetups.

Our next meetup will be at Elmo Baari on Wednesday November the 24th ( starting at 7pm ) and the next one after that will be at Villi Wäinö on Saturday December the 4th ( starting at 7pm ).

If you are interested but do not have a Facebook account send me a PM and I will count you in. Our meetups are not only for expats! Finns, tourists and visitors to Helsinki are also welcome !

Here is Carmen ( from Texas ) commenting on the meetup we had at Restaurant Athur on Wednesday November the 10th :

"It was very nice! I enjoyed it there. OK, it's not the Ritz but the room was large, almost no one but us there and an open and friendly bar. There was a little over 20 people. I met a tourist from Japan at a nearby table and invited him to join us and he did! Saw old friends and charming new people to Finland. If you have any questions about life in Helsinki or Finland in general, you can get a lot of useful input at these meetings! Everyone is very helpful and welcoming. Don't feel shy! Please come to the next meeting. "

The quote comes from a discussion forum for expats living in Finland.

We do not have a membership fee. You just pay your own expenses and thatŽs it.

I wish you a great weekend !

Hello my name nizar salim I am olne too can we meet 2morrow have nice beer tel: 0465532527

nizar salim wrote:

Hello my name nizar salim I am olne too can we meet 2morrow have nice beer tel: 0465532527

The post you are replying to is over  2 years old.