Express store in Riyadh?

This is pretty trivial to have its own post, but does anyone know whether the clothing store Express has its branch in Riyadh? I've searched on their website and the sites of all the malls that I can think of, but I can't seem to find it.

I was in Jeddah and found the store in the Mall of Arabia and loved it! So, although I'm hitting a credit crunch pretty soon, would like to do some more shoppin'. :D:D

i will take u out for shopping... till the window that is

Sure, I bet you would. :)

I've found about every other store from here that I can think of except for this one. Have to relocate to Jeddah I think.

as i always say... Jeddah rocks! i really like that place

Except that the humidity sucks. I'd rather be here in sweet home Riyadh.

Preoria wrote:

This is pretty trivial to have its own post, but does anyone know whether the clothing store Express has its branch in Riyadh? I've searched on their website and the sites of all the malls that I can think of, but I can't seem to find it.

I was in Jeddah and found the store in the Mall of Arabia and loved it! So, although I'm hitting a credit crunch pretty soon, would like to do some more shoppin'. :D:D

There is a branch in Granada Mall if that helps :)

Never Heard of it.What's special about it?

There is a branch in Granada Mall if that helps smile

Really?!? Thanks a million zara777! :D:D I haven't been there yet.

nonz: I just like their style and I'm tired of buying stuff from the same stores that we've got at home. It's a little out of my price range, but I got a 60-riyal voucher from their branch in Jeddah since I had to wait 15 minutes just to pay for my purchase.

Preoria wrote:

There is a branch in Granada Mall if that helps smile

Really?!? Thanks a million zara777! :D:D I haven't been there yet.

nonz: I just like their style and I'm tired of buying stuff from the same stores that we've got at home. It's a little out of my price range, but I got a 60-riyal voucher from their branch in Jeddah since I had to wait 15 minutes just to pay for my purchase.

i think i can get a T-shirt in 60 riyals... wat say preoria?

Yeah, but not from that store. :)

Preoria wrote:

Yeah, but not from that store. :)

y? dont tell me its all ladies again

No they've got mens wear as well, but no t-shirts for 60 riyals.

no worries, i can pay the extra amount ;)

Preoria plz tell Shahab that he is suc a " mufta " :P

nonz wrote:

Is that masculine for mufti?

musicman wrote:
nonz wrote:

Is that masculine for mufti?

Hmmm... you're confusing me here. But that's okay, I've been here over a month now so I'm used to it. Mafi mushkila! :D:D

hehehehe no actually mufta is hindi and urdu slang which refers a person who r always more keen to enjoy free meals or anything free on the earth(comparatively others)

well, i never heard of it before...

dont u know anything free is a bit more tastier/better than usual? if not, try it

shahab.ali wrote:

well, i never heard of it before...

dont u know anything free is a bit more tastier/better than usual? if not, try it

yeah its probably much used in Mumbai and yeah i might be agree with your statement :P