Centrepoint warehouse sale

Hai everyone....I am new in Riyadh ,after 16 long years in Jeddah.We used to have centrepoint warehouse sale in Jeddah twice every year .Does anybody have any information abt when and where the sale is in Riyadh...

rayid wrote:

Hai everyone....I am new in Riyadh ,after 16 long years in Jeddah.We used to have centrepoint warehouse sale in Jeddah twice every year .Does anybody have any information abt when and where the sale is in Riyadh...

Rayid, what and where is the Centrepoint Warehouse sale?  It sounds intriguing.

Hai Rigger...Every year centerpoint will give off clearance sale in their warehouses in Riyadh and Jeddah.You will find all sorts of things like shoes,clothes ,bags etc of splash, babyshop and shoemart at a throw away price . The sale is fabulous . But I don't know when the sale is in Riyadh. I saw an expatriates ad regarding the sale on December.check out the link  expatriates.com/cls/22026109.html

Hi rayid
Centerpoint wearhouse in As Sulay after IKEA .. I went there three years ago and the sale was on December .. Unfortunately I cannt remeber exactly how to go there. you can ask in Centerpoint itself for more details and when the next sale.

My thanks to Rayid and Kimos.  I'll definitely have to check out Centrepoint. 

All in time. 

Rigger

Hi may i know where is centrepoint warehouse in jeddah?nd when s the sale?

hai all,
       city max warehouse sale is from 1st april .
check out the link-expatstoday.com/saudi_arabia-classifieds/viewad/citymax-warehouse-clearance-offer-10122

habnab,
don't know the exact dates....will let u know if dates confirmed

Kindly inform me when ever it ll b sale in jeddah

N I also wantto know wherevis the wear hous of center point in jeddah .

Hi

Can you tell me the location of centrepoint warehouse in Jeddah.

Bro plz tel location of home centre and centrepoint ware houses in jeddah

Centerpoint Warehouse Riyadh Location  46.846069 E  24.615290 N

Please can you let me know , where i can find warehouse of centrepoint in jeddah . Please let me know as soon as possible .

@Mahek : It is some where in Bariman area in jeddah !

Plz any know about any houseware sale in Riyadh let us inform by email or post .thanks

Any update about ware house
sale in Riyadh?

Nourang wrote:

Any update about ware house
sale in Riyadh?

There was sale on Last Weekend 4th and 5th March in Mark & Spence,Zara Ware House

But that is finished so if u know about any upcoming warehouse sale here in riyadh plz let me know in advace. Thanks

Nourang wrote:

But that is finished so if u know about any upcoming warehouse sale here in riyadh plz let me know in advace. Thanks

OK.

Do anyone know any sale lately

I guess some people got confused with warehouse sale and store sale. Store sale always be from 20-70% or upto 50% or 60% means they can have any % of discount on items. Where as warehouse sale is to clear left over stocks from all major stores and old stocks form warehouse, so mostly stuffs would be deadly cheaper you cant imagine. Some of my friends got cloths for their kids just for 5, 10, 15 SAR each. I am also waiting to attack such sale. Hope someone can share Riyadh sale dates in advance. Thanks

where would they have these warehouse sales? in the warehouses?

store sales will have in stores and warehouse sales will have in warehouse. Near industrial area there are too many warehouses for many brands. If you have links you can get anything for deadly prices.

I heard they have stopped it due to municipality regulations and never heard of any since last year. Can someone check and confirm that.

Anybody know about the center point warehouse sale in riyadh? Means when it's going to b on?

It's again on for zara and Mark's n spen on this weekend but for 2days only... today z last day

Is it warehouse sale or store sale in malls?

These days there is in store sale in Centre Point but very limited.

will you plz let me know if there is another one. somewhere

do you know where in riyadh

https://goo.gl/maps/bJrCbEbJZQu

This is the Riyadh Location. Please let me also know about it for sale.