Moving to new Caledonia

Hi my name is Nasos i'm 24 years old and i'm from a country of the E.E (Greece). i was wondering how easy it is to have a working permit in new Caledonia? is there a need to find first an employer in new caledonia before applying for a working visa? what is the process i have to follow? i don't speak french but i'm very good in english. Is it easy to find a job there as a bartender or a waitor etc... Thank you for reading this , have a good day :)

Hi!
The best for the visa is to call/go to the French embassy & ask.
I personnally have no idea (as I am French!)
Regarding the job, hum, well I don't really know but without speaking French, except if you have specific skills like knowledge in nickel treatment or construction or whatever job is searched in New Caledonia, I guess it could be very hard to find...
Maybe you can have a look on the website and make a search in the google space above like "bartender job new caledonia"...
Good luck!

You need to pass a French test called the DELF (Diplôme d'études en langue française) if you don't get it you wont be able to come in Nouvelle-Calededonie , also they don't really need English speaker over-there , everything is in French and peoples don't really speak English.