No cenomar required???

Does anyone know of a Local Civil Registry in CEBU that does not require a Cenomar from the foreigner?

I was married last year in Cebu ...The girl was a scammer still involved with her babies father.  I got divorced in the USA this past June.   

I am wanting to get married again here in the Philippines, but the LCR of my fiancé requires a cenomar from both her and myself.

I was told by the USA embassy in Cebu that my divorce is legal in the USA and PI and I am free to marry here.  I already have the Legal Capacity to Marry.

I was told there are some LCR that do not require the foreigner to produce a cenomar ... just a Legal Capacity to Marriage.

I am afraid that my fiancés LCR will reject our license to marry as the NSO will still show I am married here in Cebu even though my divorce is 100% Legal.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Aloha
Edword

Your divorce should be recognized here in the Philippines through court action; judicial recognition of foreign divorce

which costs $1000 and takes 1-2 years.  I am trying to avoid something that is really not necessary since I am legally divorced according to the laws of both countries.  I only need to do that to get my cenomar to show I am single.  If a LCR does not require a cenomar from me it is not necessary.  That is why I asked the question... not all LCR require cenomars from the foreigner or at least I have been told

Goodluck! Definitely under the table; by virtue of Philippine law your divorce is not recorded; the status of your marriage appearing on the record of NSO and LCR is still existing; only the court can order LCR and NSO to change the status of an individual;