Looking to meet peope

Well I am getting closer to the time to start transitioning to Belize. I would like to meet folks and become acquainted with various others who have made or are making the move to Corozal, or throughout Belize. Being a former truck driver, driving doesn't pose a problem for me. If anyone would be so kind to extend their friendship, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks.
Larry S

Hello Larry- my name is Kevin and greetings from Canada.

I am looking to move there later this fall and saw your post.

What area are you moving to?  I am thinking the San Ignacio area- closer to Guatemala

Cheers, Kevin

Larry I also plan to move and live in Corozal, I will make the transition in  latter part of next year. I plan to visit again in a few months. Hope I get to meet you.

Ruth

Hi Kevin:  I will be in Corozol for 3 months.  I have been travelling to Belize for several years.  Love it there.  Feel free to e-mail me and maybe we can exchange info.  I have had replies from several Canadians heading down to Belize for the winter.  Looking forward to meeting people.  I was going to Dangriga for several years but always wanted to try Corozol.  I have friends in Cayo District also.  **

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct