Need spikes shoes for championship on 13/9

I'm sprinter 100m and 200m , I want to buy spikes shoes from ebay , anyone will come soon from usa buy it and i will send money for him by western union or meet him here when he arrive !! , because  my championship on 13/9 and i don't have time to wait 710 days to get it  .. Please anyone can help me please reply , Thanks .

I don't arrive in Cairo until Sept.25.  However, if I can help I will.  Can you ship them to my address in the US and then I ship them to you?
Might be pricey though...

Okay .. it seems so good .. can i get your address which will ship to ! .. and then i will send dhl express to you to ship from you to egypt .. thank you really .. 😊😊

Sure.  My address is ++++
I'll have to come watch you run when I arrive there.  My college boyfriend ran the 100 and 200 in the Olympics.  Now he coaches in the U.S.
Let me know once u ship them.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : please be careful when sending personal details on a public forum + use the private message pls

http://www.vsathletics.com/store/images/D/526626-060-PV.jpg
This my new spikes shoes :):)
Really i don't know what could i say!! you're so nice , my problem solved one of my friends will buy it from store and will come 12/9 .thanks for your interest , but i will wait you when you come to see me run  :cool: , just when you arrive tell me , and i will tell you to come to watch me , nice to meet you , wish you a safe arrival , thanks again Mrs. :)

No problem.  I'm glad you were able to get them in time.  I will definitely let you know when I arrive so we can meet up.
Later! 😊