Would like to make friends with everyone!

Hi friends,
I've been living in Singapore for more than one year. Hope I can make friends with you guys. Traveling and outdoor activities are my passion. It's good to make friends and understand more about culture. Reply me if you guys want to catch up sometimes :)

Best regards,
Annie

yessssss I'm looking for friends too

welcome Nguyet-annie, the trick is to be active around here and you are sure to find some cool folks to befriend.

Good Luck

Welcome to Expat.com, Annie and Dassel,

Don't hesitate to browse the forum to find other people who'd like to find friends, it might help :)

Nguyet-annie wrote:

Hi friends,
I've been living in Singapore for more than one year. Hope I can make friends with you guys. Traveling and outdoor activities are my passion. It's good to make friends and understand more about culture. Reply me if you guys want to catch up sometimes :)

Best regards,
Annie

Hi Annie,

Good to have you on board. I'm not yet in Singapore but will soon be. How do you like living in Singapore so far?

Take care

@georgelsf: Thank you. I'm sure that I can find some friends here. Although I just signed up, I found a lot of interesting things here :)
@FeeAcer: Thanks so much for your advice!
@redvelvet: Hi, I'm staying in Singapore for more than one year and I like this country a lot. If you come to Singapore, let me know, I'll show you this beautiful country :)

Hi Annie,

Welcome to singapore! Drop me a mail if you are interested to share more about yourself. We can have a nice chat over more topics.

Hi, how should I address you? Is it Charles? I just want to tell you that I love Singapore a lot. Hope we can have time to chat later :))

Hi there,
Lookin for some cool friends here,this is Male n sg
cheers

Hi roy_NZLAND, nice to meet you :))

Hi Papsikels,
Ok, hope to see you soon ^_^

Hi ann,
wondering if u r n sg now, if u r whey dunt we meet up for a coffee
cheers

hi i am nelson from singapore age 60 rtire i do photo graphy hiking and tracking traveling intersted call me 81041824

Nguyet-annie wrote:

@georgelsf: Thank you. I'm sure that I can find some friends here. Although I just signed up, I found a lot of interesting things here :)
@FeeAcer: Thanks so much for your advice!
@redvelvet: Hi, I'm staying in Singapore for more than one year and I like this country a lot. If you come to Singapore, let me know, I'll show you this beautiful country :)

Hi Annie,
I'm a local here working in Accounting field. Glad to hear you love this place! If you like, we can keep in touch in FB or msn. Have fun here and enjoy =)

hi Annie and all,
Im looking for folks too, its seems very difficult make a group of friends just dating occasionally to chat and have a dinner or taking some drinks , Im spanish and I really miss these kind of things I used to have in my country.
Im married here my husband is french if someone wants I propose meet several expats and have some drinks to know each other
cheers!!

hello annie & friends,

Living in SG for 2 years. Wud love to expand my network of friends with u guys...

-Jason S.

Hi friends, hope to meet you someday. Just update me for any opportunity that comes. Cheers.

Hi all,

I am not in Singapore yet. I am currently living in Buenos Aires, Argentina for the past 3 years and planning to move to Singapore hopefully by the end of February so I would like to meet you someday soon.

Hi nguyet, im also new to this forum and am looking for new friends frm other different nations around here. Anything about Singapore you can just ask me about it.. Really wish to explore the world and maybe you can share with me the attractions of Vietnam? I'm sure Vietnam has pretty good outdoor nature sights yeah?

Hi folks,

I am a newbie here and I am always on the lookout to make new friends.Have you guys had a get-together yet?If not, we should have one soon as I think the grp is big enough:)

How about meeting up at ECP/Sentosa over the weekend?

Lets get the ball rolling.

Almost 6 months here in Singpore and I want to make new friends! Anyone here interested in meeting up?

Get in touch with me: expatcoder84@gmail.com

Hi all,

i'll be staying at SG on feb 27,2011 hope we could have some meetups starting that day. aside of visiting SG am interested in meeting up.. im planning to stay in east coast fernloft or lavender fernloft. hope its near with u guys...

regards,
princess

Hi friends,

How about dinner at 7 pm on Friday the 11th Feb, we can meet at a joint in Boat Quay / Clarke Quay... any suggestions?

I guess we have ample time to pass on the word to other friends as well.

Cheers.

hi alllll i am also new here and coming to singapore like others, i am from dubai and decided to live in singapore. Guys I will add you all in my friends list. some day we would meet. cheers.....