Who can please help me with a car parking problem in Amsterdam?

Dear people,
I'm Jan, 27y old and live in Ham, Belgium.

I'm looking for someone to do me a favour so please help me if possible :)

On the evening of sunday the 21st of november I will take a flight from Amsterdam to Havana (passing in Moskou). I will go backpacking/CouchSurfing for 2 weeks throughout Cuba.

I'm looking for someone who would be so kind to lend me some of their private parking space (for an example around their house/backyard) to park my small car for 2 weeks. I will be back in Amsterdam on the night of tuesday the 7th of december.

I know this is a strange guestion but parking your car with a car company from the airport is rediculous expensive...
You would do me a big facour and this would mean a lot to me.

Of course you will be free to come visit me later on and you may surely use my comfy bed in my guestroom. You would be my special guest :)

Thanks for helping me!
Greetz, Jan.

If you want to help me, please use the following emailadress:
[email protected]

Hello,

One of the possible solutions would park your car in Amsterdam, at parking free areas. So many people do that all the time. Please take a look at Google maps all the area around Sloterdijk Station. Overthere is all free parking, day and night (Transformatorweg, Basisweg, etc). There you could walk to Sloterdijk Station and getting the train to Schiphol (it costs around 3,50 per person).

Close to my house there is an "alternative" parking. It is an empty lot where they will bild a block of appartments. Some people also park their cars there, day and night. You also can check this empty terrein at google maps (satelite), at Buyspad, Amsterdam (close to the Food Centre, Westerpark).

You also can park your car in Amstelveen, a small city around Amsterdam. From there you can get the bus 300 that goes to Schiphol. For example, check Hueuseplein, Amsteelven. It is for free.

Good luck!

Marisa I. Rosa