Free/cheap parking lots?

Hi there!
I know this is quite a redundant topic, but I didn't find any up-to-date answer so far.
As many new expat, I'm struggling to find an affordable parking lot in Amsterdam. At the moment, I'm checking-in then checking-out several times a week from the P+R Arena, which is not a workable solution.
Do you know where I can find a free parking around Amsterdam?
I found this webpage, but I don't know how reliable is this info: http://www.parkeren-amsterdam.com/gratis-parkeren
There are free parking at tram / ​​bus stations:
- Spinning - A9, exit Amstelveen 51 metro to center
(1) - Gaasperplas - A9, exit Gaasperplas; 53 metro to center
(2) - Diemen-Zuid - A10, exit S112; 53 metro to center
(3) - Amsterdam-South: Part of Buitenveldert, Tram 4 from Station Rai to center

Anybody has ever tried those?

Cheers.

Hi Itmat,

I checked the website and as I can see, it is reliable.
In general says that the areas behind (i.e. out of the city) the Ring A10 are free parking space but sooner or later they will turn into blue zones, that means you need a blue parking card.

Thanks for your help primadonna.
I actually visited those areas today, and... yes you can find FREE parking lots near Amsterdam. Although I thought that some look a bit rough.
I finally parked at Diegem-Sud. There are good metro/train/bus connections to the downtown. I hope that will be safe for a couple of days/week.

Are you saying that you leave your car unattended for a few days?

I hope for you that will be safe because you are never sure.

Hi,

Closest free parking nearby Amsterdam centraal station is NIEUWE HEMWEG.

You can take bus 22 or bus 48 to check the location, you need to get out of the bus at the ART hotel, you will see also a gasstation ( BP ), its right at the other side of the street from BP , there is a store called GAMMA, you can park eather in there parking lot or outside it.

With the bus from centraal its about 10/15 minutes. but also with bike its not that far.

hope this answers your question.