Is it good?

HI all,
i got an offer to work in muscat. the salary is 310 omr + accomodation, food, transportation and communication. Is it a good salary for a fresher?

Ajay paul wrote:

HI all,
i got an offer to work in muscat. the salary is 310 omr + accomodation, food, transportation and communication. Is it a good salary for a fresher?

Huh Mr.Paul
On expat-blog, there are plenty of similar queries and plenty of replies on the very same topic. Please visit Cost of Living section in Muscat forum.
I wonder how come moderators of this site are allowing different people starting new threads raising same queries again & again. Such new threads should not be allowed nah... Its annoying!

Hi Everyone,

@ Ajay paul - please have a look at our existing thread on Cost of living in Muscat, it will help you to have an idea on the cost of living in Muscat :)

@ Spicygossip - Thank for your help in answering the question of Ajay paul, but every member has the right to create a new thread and ask their questions on the forum.

Please note that we have our OMAN FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT and we invite members to read and respect it.

Thank you

Stéphanie