Networking in Krakow

Hi, I am comming to Kraków to work in the internet media company in Poland. Previously I was holding senior management roles in the largest media company in Serbia and in Switzerland. I am here with my wife and 2 kids. I moved to Kraków in March 2015 and now when I managed to settle my life here( kindergarden, flat, documents...) I would like to meet new people. I wonder if there is anyone with similar interests, I would love to have a coffee. If you are also aware of any organizations for wife's of expats in Kraków or something cool for kids that would be great.

Hi Jovan.

My husband and I moved to Krakow about one year ago. Although I am Polish, it is also all new to me as I came back to Poland after 25 years of emigration and coming originally from Gdansk.
My husband, Steve is a full on expat from England. He is not working in media, but as running sales enabling training for an IT company across EMEA area. However, you newer know with the interests. Maybe you both will find a common language...lol. I am a landscape architect.

If you both fancy a coffee or a dinner some time, we would welcome people of the same experience.

Greetings,
Marzenna

Hi Marzenna,

Thanks for getting back to me.
We would love to meet up and chat.

We are currently out of town but would be great that we get together after Sunday one day.

Best!

Jovan

On Sunday we are going on holiday for two weeks. Summer-time...lol. I hope, we will meet after that.

Greetings,
Marzenna & Steve