Hi there,
Im new here, im in manila and looking for a job,housecleaner,or a Nanny.if i can find
Job here in my country im planning not to go back abroad to work.

cinday wrote:

Hi there,
Im new here, im in manila and looking for a job,housecleaner,or a Nanny.if i can find
Job here in my country im planning not to go back abroad to work.

You can place an advertisement in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Thank you Stumpy....:)

Hello cinday,

As suggested by Stumpy the appropriate section to post an advert is the jobs section. Please find the links to the categories of the jobs section related to your search below :

- Housemaid jobs in the Philippines

- Babysitting in the Philippines

Cheers, :)
Bhavna

Hi, I am interested to have you as an assistant

What requirements should i bring?
Contact me once you arrive here in manila
Cp*********

Thanks and Best Regards,
Cindy

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your phone number on the forum

I am looking for a maid/housekeeper/personal assistant to support me in my daily life.
The duties as a maid/housekeeper will include cooking, errands, cleaning, laundry, ironing and other household chores. Being my personal assistant would mean that you help me with my agenda, help me to arrange paperwork, join me on business trips and advise me on clothing.

alexandervolken wrote:

I am looking for a maid/housekeeper/personal assistant to support me in my daily life.
The duties as a maid/housekeeper will include cooking, errands, cleaning, laundry, ironing and other household chores. Being my personal assistant would mean that you help me with my agenda, help me to arrange paperwork, join me on business trips and advise me on clothing.

Please place a free ad in the appropriate section which is, jobs, located in the green banner at the top of the page. Your ad will get better exposure there.

Hello i am looking for an employer and seeking for enogh salary i do wish to find it with you sir, i can do all household chores and give my best to assist whatever i may help you. Thank you.

hi i am interested to apply sir,as a housekeeper

Hi everyone!

alexandervolken wrote:

Dude, are you sure you're not looking for a wife? ROTFLMBO

SERIOUSLY, and just how much are you paying for this shadow/slave?

Do I have to be pretty to apply? Hehehe.

Hello everyone > for your jobs search, i invite you to post your ad in the jobs in Manila section.

Thank you.