Hello!

Hello,

I'm Kelly from Holland. I would like to meet new people here.
When I finish my school here in Holland I go to Spain, and it would be nice if I meet some people from Spain. Other country's is fine to, of course (:

XKelly

Hi Kelly, thank you for this introduction and
Welcome on Expat-blog Kelly! :)

hey there!!

Hello!

How are you? :)

Cheers to a new found friend! Take care!

i am fine..what do u do?

I'm playing guitar and studying right now.
you?

hi,kelly

how are you. i am raqueland what are you doing now. you are most welcome here and have a great  fun. thanks.

raquel123 wrote:

hi,kelly

how are you. i am raqueland what are you doing now. you are most welcome here and have a great  fun. thanks.

Heey,

I'm fine thanks. And how are you?
I see that you live in Spain, that's nice :)

i am working, studying and yeah i sometimes play guitar too especially cob songs...heard of them?

willy nilly wrote:

i am working, studying and yeah i sometimes play guitar too especially cob songs...heard of them?

Ok nice.
No I haven't heard of cob songs. What's that?
I play in a band, and we play rock/punk music :)

cob is children of bodom...alexi laiho..he is famous all across europe..and its a rock band too...havent u heard..

willy nilly wrote:

cob is children of bodom...alexi laiho..he is famous all across europe..and its a rock band too...havent u heard..

ooh, I know them ;p
awesome :)

yeah that's what i thought u must have heard abt him..so u r a rock star at your school or something?:)

willy nilly wrote:

yeah that's what i thought u must have heard abt him..so u r a rock star at your school or something?:)

Hehe no. I go to highschool, and after that to a music school in spain :)

hey u ccan become a rockstar after getting outta music school in spain..:)..i dont't get much time to practise guitar..i wanna play like alexi one day but i guess its gonna take an awful lot of time..:(

hello everybody!!!!

y1y2y3 wrote:

hello everybody!!!!

Hello!
How are you? :)

Hello from sunny Glasgow .

Good morning from Granada in Spain ! always open to make new friends + 50 living in Granada or near and always willing to help anyone with the language while in Spain. Have a lovely Summer Sunday ! 26f1.svg1f31e.svg

Hello @Luna and Jockhalliday,

please note that you are participating on an old thread from 2010 ... It would be better to start your own topic on the Spain forum.

Regards

Bhavna