Expanding my group

As my group of close friends has dwindled in the last few months due to departures, I am making an effort to expand it again.
I'm looking for people, especially other bule, to connect with.  Travel, coffee and conversation, beer night, also more active activities like bowling, billards or ice skating.  Those are just the first ideas that came to mind.
If there are several responses I will organize a night and place for all of us to meet.  If you'd prefer to meet one on one that's fantastic too. Send me a private message on this site. If you'd like to meet me with some of my friends we have regular bars we go to a couple nights a week, you could drop by and say hello at MO bar in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on Tuesday or the Ritz Carlton on Mega Kuningan on Fridays.  Both nights are free drinks for ladies-sorry fellas.
If there are places you can recommend as great locales to meet other expats, please let me know.  I have been here long enough to know about EP, Lowey's, social house and some of the like.
I hope to meet you soon!

hey! how r u? I would like to join your group. I want give you like intro about me. I m an Indian,was working in Gulf but now want stay long time in Jakarta,always like to make my friends keep smiling always,like chating,making new friends with different communities. See u...

Hi there. I'm moving to indonesia in two weeks and browsing the web to search for information and make some first contacts.

My office will be next to the Ritz, so that's the area where I'll be looking for a place and to hang out (I understand getting around is a bit of a hassle).

I am looking to find some people to hang out with and this invite seems like a great place to start.

ciao!