Servicing iPhone 6+ - Authorised dealer in Jeddah

Where is the "authorized dealer" for Apple in Jeddah - every number I have found online is not working. I need a new original display for iPhone 6 plus

rareshine wrote:

Where is the "authorized dealer" for Apple in Jeddah - every number I have found online is not working. I need a new original display for iPhone 6 plus

Yea, those numbers won't work from the apple website, but ouch on the display.

There is one authorized dealer on Quraish st. it's called Arab Computers I believe. While you are heading north on madinah road make a left on Quraish st. You will pass an international school and then after or before the petrol station you will find Arab Computers ... you can spot it with the apple logo. The service center is a few shops before the main showroom.

Very helpful guys, and honest guys. They didn't even service my iPhone cuz it was north American specs and showed me that it was a recall, they could have jacked me. and don't ever never mever sever go to izone, those guys r bunch of crooks.

Next time get a defender series case, been using it since ages for all the iphones I had, protects the phone, it's bulky...

ouch on the screen is right and they wanted 1700SAR for it. i sent it to the states. though it wasn't with arab computers it was with the other  authorized dealer pixel parc.... I'm a purist I hate cases, and I'm coming from an android which mostly didnt have a case (and never cracked a screen) anyway. now i must put a case on it.

rareshine wrote:

ouch on the screen is right and they wanted 1700SAR for it. i sent it to the states. though it wasn't with arab computers it was with the other  authorized dealer pixel parc.... I'm a purist I hate cases, and I'm coming from an android which mostly didnt have a case (and never cracked a screen) anyway. now i must put a case on it.

Damn son! 1700. and da hell is android ? never heard of that crap!

Is your phone from states ? if so, highly recommend getting apple care...it covers warranty even if you drop the phone in the toilet bowl...umm just don't keep your phone in the back pocket but u never know....

nah i got it here. you're one of those apple trolls, aint cha, son! in shaa Allaah it wont happen again

its $125 to fix it in the states.  $75 with apple care since they dont cover accidental damage.. then the heck do u cover. as usual weak insurances and people swarmin to apple like flies on ..... 

argh shoulda stayed android - alhamdulillaah

Troll ? Get the term right, its Fanboi!

I'm sure apple care covers accidental damage, either way, 125$ is not bad, u can drop your phone thrice and still be better off rather than paying 1700SAR.

accidental drops happen gaydroid or not doesn't matter. Stick to apple you won't regret.

Some admin changed the title of my post ? Why? Is this a new practice of the forum?

holy observantism ... didn't even notice that.

I guess the god mods wanna be helpful to the expat community.

bliss!

rareshine wrote:

Some admin changed the title of my post ? Why? Is this a new practice of the forum?

Hello :)

I changed the title to help you get more visibility and interactions. We usually do such when titles do not say much.

Bear in mind that the first thing people see on the forum is the title, and not the contents.

I added the 'Iphone 6+ - Authorised dealer in Jeddah' so that members from the Jeddah forum could help you out.

If you wish to retitle your post to something more specific, please do inbox me and I will do the necessary.

Regards
Kenjee