For sure one of your problem is this, expats!

let me know :D for me one of my problem here is to find a personal friend who can talk with and hang out . I have husband but when he do his job i have no other do just studying chinese and surfing like facebook, wechat and email etc. feeling crazy talk with my friends using cellphone haha !! but anyway im only just bored 😖😝😂 going crazy !

-cheers!

Can you not make friends with the local Chinese?

Even if you do not speak Chinese you can find ways to communicate

yeah thats right . I do that when my husband parents talk to me using non-verbal communication . this is the only way we can understand each other sometimes my husband is the translator haha .

Oh, did not realise that Hubby is a local.

I can help you in Beijing ( I organise events in Beijing) but I have no contacts in Tiantai

but anyway thank you !

Hello, I can relate to your boredom and frustrations when left alone at home. However, things changed far beyond my expectations when my son came into this world. Nowadays, I can hardly find enough time to rest even for 5 minutes.
You and your husband should have your own precious little ones to keep you occupied at all times. It works on me ..... it will surelly work on you too.
Cheer up! Make the most of your free time now as you will have none when your little darlings are with you.

ha ha yes  then your husband   will complain that you dont have time to spoil and pamper him...

I like comment ! thanks ! haha  ;)

Is Tiantai ,Zhejiang ? near by Taizhou? I want to make friends with foreigner.So can we ?

sure, i want you to know tiantai still in taizhou city, zhejiang :D

Do you have wechat or some else?

I'm an expat in a different country, in Thailand, and the comment about having kids sounds familiar.  We have two and I don't have much time to socialize, so it's similar to having kids back in my own country (the US), no time. 

Living in China I'd take up an interest in tea, but then I am already interested in tea.  The more general point is that rather than looking for people to know you might look into what's interesting to you locally and meet people indirectly that way.  As for language of course you're going to need to share some common ground with them or it won't get far.

It's always hard starting off in a different country.  Have you considered any expat sporting clubs?

nope here in my husbands hometown is not a city . its mountain and have river so sometimes we do fishing . but still boring  :lol:

Instead of waiting for to find friends how about starting something that they will find you.

I have no idea of your talents but how starting English lessons, or your homestyle cooking lessons, or a stitch and bitch group or fitness group or anything that you can do and can share with others.

Makes you the centre of the village for the stay at homes and will help you make contacts.

Wow! a river! Now you certainly have got something to keep you busy. Start a fish farm or shrimp farm. Chinese consumes seafood at rates nature cannot sustain.

thanks ! i think you have a better idea . -manlin

haha actually i have do that already but fishing and farming that i experienced so far so good and makes something difference . 😊- vikings

I'd forget about the other people around and the fishing and get to work on climbing those mountains, but that's just me. 

For someone without much experience in such things of course that could be a little dangerous.

yeah its dangerous so i dont do climbing . only i walk through footsteps going up to the mountain much better    :lol:

:lol:

Why did you marry Chinese man when you know that there is a big culture difference? That for them business is a pleasure and drinking tea is a business and you, shopping is a pleasure ?

well, I guess you have to start taking interest with what your husband is doing or else you will know later he got another one fishing with him. Dont
blame him for that.

i love him of course 😳 yeah your right 😁 it so many difference in our culture and life style actually i enjoying to do fishing with him but i feel i need to do some other hobbies if he is working thats why i feel bored sometimes but now i take some adjustments and also im studying chinese right now its good for me ..

Taizhou is one of the boring place in China. I have been all over China. From the hottest to the coldest, so I understand Chinese culture very well.

Are you from the Philippines?

oh i see . yeah im from philippines :) and you ? where are you from ? are you filipina too ?