Seeking friendships in Barcelona :)

Hi!  :gloria

I am moving to Sant Cugat del Valles with my family, moving date is January 2016, We are two Fitness professionals and also my 8 year old stepson will be with us. We are opening a small Gym.

I would like to connect and make some friendships before I move to Barcelona. My Spanish isn't fantastic, if someone could recommend a tutor to help me become a more confident speaker, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm also quite keen to find a good art workshop, or something similar, in Barcelona - any suggestions??

I will be definitely going to Hillsong Church as it is my home-from-home here in London. Would be awesome to find a friend to come with me!  :kiss:

Hi Phoebe

Be wellcommed in my country, I am líving near to Sant Cugat so if you want we can keep in Touch and to see each other once you arrive.

It will be nice to practice the english Language with some native people due that I need to improve a lot, a the same time we can practice your spanish, I will be glad to help you.

Please if you would like to keep the contact with me send me a meesage and we will share mail, whatsapp or whatever.
Hoping to see you soon in my country  :)

Best Regards