Dreambox

I have moved into Bahrain and been here for around 5 weeks. I have subscribed to OSN and if I'm honest I'm a bit disappointed with the package. I know it doesn't show English premier league football and I need to subscribe to bein sports to get this. I have been looking on the Internet and a lot of people talk about a Dreambox.

Could anybody give me further advice?

There is another supplier that does a sports package. Not sure what they are called but they cover everything for around BD5 a month. There was a post on here regarding it - I think it was about the F1. I saw the shop. It was in Adliya - drive from palace hotel to HSBC, at first lights take a left and the shop is down there on the left hand side
I have the dream box and it is useless.

Phill,  none of the shops that sell dreambox and promising you to watch premier league football are honest. 
Drambox was used to do "card sharing" but after the latest upgrade of bein sports to HD and Irdeto II encryption that solution is not applicable, nowadays you could only get some eastern european and asian packages using it.

Your best bet is either a legit subscription for bein or a solution based on iptv (the latter will require a good internet connection with large bandwidth).