Volunteer work in Riyadh

Hey folks,

I'm looking to do some volunteer work whenever I can. Are there are credible charities in Riyadh?

Hi there

There is a lot of activities during  summer here in Riyadh for orphans and special need.

liliyan wrote:

Hi there

There is a lot of activities during  summer here in Riyadh for orphans and special need.

Thanks for your reply Liliyan. Do you know how I can get more info on these activities and possibly sign up? Also, I'd really like to work with NGOs working on environment. Are there any in Riyadh?

I am interested too!

me too..... specially orphanages and helping elderly people. Any updates?

Nope.. still waiting.

No response yet guys. I did some stuff on my own like having an iftar with the janitors in my area but haven't found anything organized so far which is surprising to say the least.

Hello Mobster,

If you are from Pakistan originally and can speak urdu, there are lots of opportunities to do volunteer social work. Pakistan Embassy may put you in touch with a lot of Pakistanis who are in jail awaiting deportation for visa violation and all they need is support from an educated person to do basic legal paperwork.  :)

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Mobster,

If you are from Pakistan originally and can speak urdu, there are lots of opportunities to do volunteer social work. Pakistan Embassy may put you in touch with a lot of Pakistanis who are in jail awaiting deportation for visa violation and all they need is support from an educated person to do basic legal paperwork.  :)

Thanks man, I hadn't thought of this. Seems like a good idea, i'll look into it.

you can join spreading smiles on fb they were distributing iftar in ramdhan and have more plans. you can also join overseas group of pakistani volunteers on fb . I try to do same too